On the last Friday of every month, Vibewire hosts a morning of inspirational young entrepreneurs and innovators sharing their stories. It’s five rapid-fire speakers with five minutes to fire your imagination. It starts at 7:45am and finishes up before 9:00am – so that you can get to the office in time.
What’s it like?
Take a look at the video below (featuring Mark Pollard).
The next event with the theme “What Now” is to be held on Friday June 25, at 7:45am at the Powerhouse Museum. There is a fantastic line-up, including:
- Anna Rose, founder of the Australian Youth Climate Coalition
- Sebastian Chan, head of the digital, social and emerging technologies team at the Powerhouse Museum
- Dr Heather Scott, a research scientist working on stem cell technology and Huntington’s Disease for Sydney IVF
- Lauren Anderson, social innovator and founder of Gennio.org – a social enterprise marketplace
- Steve Crombie, the author and adventurer who just completed a cross-desert journey from Darwin to Sydney on a new Yamaha motorbike