Paul McEnany, Sean Howard and Gavin Heaton got together to talk marketing, digital strategy and other important topics in this 35 minute long ooVoo recording. Some great editing by Paul whittled this hour long rant into something that is barely watchable 😉 Enjoy!
Eat Sleep Blog. Episode #I Can’t Remember from paulmcenany on Vimeo.
Some of the key discussion points include:
- Sean talking about prototyping and his rash of posts all over the web (Critical Mass and MarketingProfs) — 0:00
- The impact (or not) of gas prices/slowing economy on the advertising industry (and the reason why digital is the way of the future) — 2:23
- Sean’s quick review of H+R Block’s recent digital efforts — 8:00
- Paul on the need to consider social media as a "different" kind of creative — 11:45
- Guest input from Tim Jackson via Twitter (not safe while eating) — 13:30
- How social media technology changes our interactions with people in our digital networks (with reference to Evil Liz Strauss) — 14:30
- Sean talking about spooky always-on web conferencing technology — 20:30
- Sean with the money quote "the day productivity questions come into the agency, we’re all screwed" — 22:00
- Twitter "reliability" — 22:15
- National single user ID — 26:00
- Managing personal/professional privacy — 28:00
- The challenges facing individuals who want to remove themselves from a social network — 32:00