Have you ever wanted to see your name in print? Do you have ideas you’d like to share with a global audience? This may be the opportunity that you have been waiting for!
Over the last four years, Drew McLellan and I have instigated and published three books exploring the Age of Conversation. These crowdsourced books have brought together over 400 authors, raised more that $50,000 for charity, and provided many people with the opportunity to see their names and ideas in print.
After our third book, the Age of Conversation 3: It’s Time to Get Busy!, we thought that the series may have reached it’s natural end point. But now, two years later, we believe there may be still more to explore. And this time, it’s PERSONAL.
Once again, we are throwing the doors open. If you have an idea that you’d like to share with us, we’d love to have you join us.
How does this work?
- Nominate for a topic area using this form (please choose three topics – as we have a lot of authors to accommodate, we need to ensure the coverage is spread)
- We will advise you of the area
- Write a 400 word chapter (no longer please) or 750 word case study and send it through
- We will edit and curate the flow of the chapters
- The book will be produced on-demand and be ready to promoted
- All funds raised will be donated to charity:water
What if I have a case study?
If you have a case study that you can share, we’d love to have it. BUT … this needs to be YOUR case study. They need to be projects that you have worked on or have been responsible for. You must include measurable results of some sort. We’re not going to get into the whole ROI discussion … but you need to show how it played out. Please don’t propose case studies based on other people’s work.
Where do I sign up for the Age of Conversation #4?
It’s easy … sign up using this form.
Please register your interest QUICKLY as we will close off very soon.