As I surf the web or watch the feeds, links, articles and images scuttle by, often a theme emerges. After all, we are part of a massive, global, connected consciousness. But I often forget that we are all not connected to the same people – or that we have differing levels of focus or interest. But this is precisely why these collection style posts can be useful – to share with those who otherwise missed a tweet, a link or an email.
- Dave Phillips has distilled the #kony2012 conversation into an an engaging discussion. Some great reflections and provocations here
- I saw some of the back and forth on Twitter with Mack Collier on the topic of social business – and now he has followed up with more context. He says we need to stop marketing “social business” if we want to start selling it. What do you think?
- What do CEOs want from their CMOs and the marketing team? It may not be what you think. Try and work a few of these 10 key impacts into your KPIs and see how it changes your role in the business
- Which channels, accounts and platforms should you use for your social media efforts? And when? Drew McLellan shares the recent updates for the CMO.com’s Social Landscape. Download it – it’s worth its weight in gold
- Kevin Rothermel shares a great piece on how creativity works. It looks like it might be my new favourite ebook.