We must be getting towards the end of the year … as it seems that there is a lot of recycling of ideas going on.There are plenty of blog posts rehashing ideas or simply stating the obvious. Maybe we are all just a little Sick and Tired.
Having said that, there are still some great posts that appeared in the last week and are well worth your attention. Savour them!
- In case you missed it, Lisa Petrilli launched her eBook and found it featured on the Huffington Post and on the Amazon best seller list – all within days. Obviously The Introvert’s Guide to Success in Business and Leadership struck a nerve. Check out Lisa’s blog post and book!
- These days we don’t even need to create content – we can simply curate it (much as I am doing with this series of links). Neil Perkin shares The 3 Pillars of Content Curation to help us make sure we are doing it right.
- Have you ever been asked by your execs to explain the ROI of social media? If so, you may just want to check out David Meerman Scott’s Social Media ROI Hypocrisy video.
- What Do Five Year Olds and Product Managers Have in Common? You may already know – but if not – some welcome gold from the Cranky Product Manager!
- Gavin Costello has a cracking post on the Impact that Wordads will Have on Google and Adsense. Check it out.