It was Super Bowl week last week, so there was ad world overload. But if you looked beyond the replays of TV commercials, there were some seriously good blog posts published last week. These five caught my eye – but I am sure there were others.
Did you see them? What did you like? Let me know!
- An interview with Shiv Singh – How Pepsi’s crowdsourced ads beat the Super Bowl beer spots makes for interesting reading
- We’re all in the business of producing content – but how much should you charge? Chris Brogan has a great post on Pricing Digital Content.
- It’s nice to be customer centric right, but Tara Hunt takes it a step further. She claims that The Customer is the Center. Think I agree.
- BBH Labs consistently publish quality, thought provoking articles. This one is great – Five Things Agencies Can Learn from Music Labels
- It’s been a long time between drinks, but Sean Howard is back blogging again – and asks do we always have to create something new?