Each year it starts the same. A dark, quiet room. Incense laden air. I take a breath. Again. Drawing the cosmic energies deep into my being. I hold them, momentarily, and then relax, breathing them back into the world.
And as I sift through the psychic residue, searching for a shred of insight, I am given the greatest gift. Release.
Accordingly, I won’t be making any predictions for the year ahead, but here are five smart folks who have. Be sure to check them out!
- Peter Kim’s Social Business Predictions offer a scorching read. As Managing Director of the Dachis Group in North America, he is scanning a wide array of topics from leadership through consumer and workforce engagement, metrics and location based services. He has collaborated on these predictions with a bunch of leading thinkers.
- Covering some of the same ground, Taly Weiss from TrendsSpotting pulls together the underlying trends and puts a face to some of the ideas.
- Paul Dunay always delivers a well thought-through analysis. Here he talks about his B2B marketing predictions for 2011.
- David Berkowitz takes a different tack and focuses in on the whole digital space for his predictions.
- Mark Pesce goes mainstream and publishes in the Sydney Morning Herald. Here’s his take on the year ahead.
While the above predictions are great, I really do love this.