I thought I’d take a quick scan for Australian blogs and non-mainstream media sites covering Wikileaks and its fallout.
While there is a lot of chatter on Twitter, there is less coverage on blogs than I had expected. There are, however, a few more interesting angles covered by the following:
- GetUp have launched a fundraising campaign that will run print ads in the Washington Times and the New York Times (and yes, I would like to see them do something more innovative – and digital – with that $170,000)
- Futurist, Mark Pesce reveals the radical lurking within
- An open letter to Australia’s prime minister
- Independent MP Andrew Wilkie takes a swing at Julia Gillard’s view of Wikileaks
- Frank Sting calls out Julia Gillard, Transparency and the Australian Face of Wikileaks