A little late, but back again with some of the best web reads from last week. Enjoy!
- Olivier Blanchard has been producing some dynamite content for some time. He not only writes exceptionally well, he has now built quite a library of accompanying YouTube content. Last week he reminded us to get into startup mode again.
- Paul Isakson hits us again with What’s Next in Advertising and Marketing. Check it out. You’ll want to see this.
- “As content becomes unhinged …”, says Neil Perkin, “… so the separation between ‘platforms’ becomes less and less tangible”. Go there and expand your thinking.
- Katie Chatfield reminds me, that yes, I am the centre of the universe. Don’t think she meant that in a nice way 😉
- And for the brave amongst you, you can share in Annik Skelton’s conversations with her therapist.