Not quite a year ago, Drew and I asked a question — would you like to write a business book. And over 100 people responded from all over the world … contributing 400 words each to the book Age of Conversation.
Part way through the project, Drew and I decided that we would go ahead and do it again in 2008. That’s right, we are now looking for contributors to another collaborative publishing project.
The rules and approach for all authors will be the same:
- You will sign over all rights to your chapter
- You understand that all proceeds of the book will be donated to Variety, the Children’s Charity
- You will promote the book, throughout the process, on your blog if you have one
- You’ll embrace the cooperative, collaborative spirit that defined Age of Conversation
- You’ll honor deadlines so Drew does not have to be a nag
- You’ll honor word counts so Gavin doesn’t have to be a nag
And while we are taking the same approach to the Age of Conversation, this time, we are also turning the topic over to you. We have come up with a short-list:
- Marketing Manifesto
- Why Don’t People Get It?
- My Marketing Tragedy (and what I learned)
And now we want you to vote for the topic that interests you most. Please go HERE to cast your vote (you have until the end of January to vote).
Please note: you can vote regardless of whether you want to contribute or not.
Now, this is something to talk about! Please discuss with your friends, write it up on your blog, encourage your colleagues and rope in every man and his dog … or even his horse. And if you are keen to CONTRIBUTE, email Drew and let him know.