Ryan tagged me on the 8 random things meme, so here they are:
- I have always loved cars and motorbikes. (Actually boats too.) I have owned a string of motorbikes on and off since I was in my teens … and in my early 20s spent every weekend touring around the Australian countryside. There truly is something wild about one’s state of being whilst riding.
- I also love storms. As a teenager I was fascinated by storms and at the first hint of rough weather I would head out into the lake near my home or to the beach to watch the fury of nature. Brilliant. Scary. Like life.
- When I first left school I worked as a trainee accountant and studied at night time.
- I used to be quite an avid rockclimber. Then, a few years ago, I visited one of my favourite climbing venues only to find that I was quite frightened of looking down.
- My most nervous blogging moment was just before leaving my first comment on Russell Davies’ blog.
- I would like to think that I am as good looking as Luc.
- I still like to listen to Michael Jackson’s music, especially the songs by the Jackson 5, but always wonder what happened to that little boy.
- Biggest blogging high was receiving a comment from Johnnie Moore.