I just wanted to put up a quick post to thank all the new readers that have taken the time to visit and read through this blog over the past week or so. It has been great to receive comments from such a broad range of people … and even more fun to take a look at their sites.
So, if you are in the mood for a bit of hypertext loving, check out these sites:
- Julia @ DatingPro — daily tips on dating and relationships
- Jason @ Clarity of Night — a site for writers and the inspiration that sometimes only comes late at night
- Remi @ The Falling World — trying to make the world a better place
- Jarkko @ Loghomescabin — we all need a goal … and Jarkko is aiming for his own log cabin
- Dadan — still battling with WordPress by the look of things
- Melly — who writes a great blog on writing and publishing
- Rob — a blogger who sees life as one great big experiment
- Razib — blogging from South East Asia … and interesting perspective on blogging, business and world events
- Kimson — chronicler of the trials and tribulations of being Swiss and living in the UK
- Andrea — the consultant who can help you become a consultant
Have fun reading! Oh, and come back again, soon.