Last year’s DiG Festival was one of the best conferences of the year. The DiG founders had worked hard to secure sponsors, speakers and workshop hosts – but in its first year there was a sense of uncertainty. In reality, the vibe, energy and focus proved well worth the 90 minute drive to Newcastle to attend. Not only were the speakers world class – the topics were compelling, the workshops oversubscribed and the venue was brilliant for networking, chatting, and exploring topics one-on-one.
If you have not yet secured your ticket, there is still time to do so. But if you have registered, you’ll know there is plenty to see and engage with – not just on digital topics, but a feast of health related topics too. But these 10 presentations are ones you’ll not want to miss. Look for me in the audience!
- Zac Zavos, Conversant Media – How to build and shape audiences to increase online traffic
- Ian Farmer, Zuni – Digital advertising trends
- Rob Innes, Xero – Platform innovation for the connected small business owner
- Panel: The Future of Retail
- Con Georgiou, One Million Acts of Innovation – How culture eats strategy for breakfast
- Trent Bagnall, Slingshot – How corporate Australia can utilise the tools of the start-up community for disruptive innovation
- Workshop: Jordan Kind, Vend – Transforming your retail business with technology
- Workshop: Nancy Georges – Customer Service in the Age of “ME”
- Workshop: General Assembly – Launch your own website in 90 minutes
- Workshop: Kim Chatterjee & May Chan, Optimal Experience / PwC – How to Create a Winning Pitch