The Web 3.0 and Future of Social Media conference – to be held at the Sheraton on the Park Hotel in Sydney, August 15-17, 2011 is shaping up as one of the must-attend events of the second half of the year.
It is bringing together worldwide leaders in digital PR and communication and focusing on the shifting role of public relations.
Key themes include:
- Key perspectives of web 3.0 and the semantic web
- Anticipating web 3.0’s impact on communication
- Investigating social media’s new pathways – why it’s time to go beyond 2.0 tools
- Determining how communities are evolving and will be shaped under the new information environment – how the semantic web will provide structure and value to social networks
- The shift to ‘PR3.0’ – assessing the requirements for progressive PR strategy
- The social way – Putting the ‘public’ back into public relations
I am particularly interested to hear from Peter Shankman and Peter Witts from Cisco – as well as Ian Lyons and Matthew Gain who always get me thinking. And of course, I will be sharing my thoughts on The Social Way – why we need to put the “public back into public relations” – and how you do it.
Hope to see you there! Oh – and if you tell them I sent you, you’ll get the early bird rate! Check out the full conference Brochure here.