There have been some great articles published this week – a bit of controversy and a lot of insight. And for the first time in some time, all the must-read posts come from my local peeps here in Australia. Hope you enjoy!
- What happens when traditional media and social media clash? Social Content and Context is a great post from Tiphereth Gloria detailing her own experience at the hands of a lazy and sensationalist piece of journalism
- Nicola Swankie shares her recent experience at an “exclusive” bar and then discusses some lessons that brands can apply to their social media excursions
- In Make Me a Mixed Tape Mandi Bateson highlights the Kaiser Chiefs recent crowd-curation efforts with the release of their new album
- Chris Savage delivers a bunch of new posts – and shares The Secret to Winning Pitches
- Julian Cole is building out MacGyvers Digital Strategy Training Guide. You know you’re going to want to read this.
4 thoughts on “Five Must-Read Posts from Last Week”
Those are indeed great articles! I’m currently reading Nicola Swankie’s “Brand socialising” which I find very interesting. Hope you could feature some blogs that tackles business.. preferably “small business for sale” or “buying a franchise”.
I’m about to read Tiphereth Gloria’s blog post you linked to – I read the first few lines…. one word: woah. I just cannot believe it.
anyway, great round-up. 🙂
I’m pretty focused on branding and social media … and occasionally on social business transformation. But Smart Company cover some of the topics that you mentioned:
It’s a scary story! I can only imagine the other conversations that happened behind-the-scenes!
Comments are closed.