There have been some great articles published this week – a bit of controversy and a lot of insight. And for the first time in some time, all the must-read posts come from my local peeps here in Australia. Hope you enjoy!
- What happens when traditional media and social media clash? Social Content and Context is a great post from Tiphereth Gloria detailing her own experience at the hands of a lazy and sensationalist piece of journalism
- Nicola Swankie shares her recent experience at an “exclusive” bar and then discusses some lessons that brands can apply to their social media excursions
- In Make Me a Mixed Tape Mandi Bateson highlights the Kaiser Chiefs recent crowd-curation efforts with the release of their new album
- Chris Savage delivers a bunch of new posts – and shares The Secret to Winning Pitches
- Julian Cole is building out MacGyvers Digital Strategy Training Guide. You know you’re going to want to read this.