We live in a time of information abundance. Almost anything we want to learn, we can find online. All we need is an internet connection and a few minutes to scour the search engines. But it’s not information that is valuable these days – it’s our time. Our attention. We need utility in all its forms. We need relevance. But perhaps most importantly, we need resonance.
This week’s must-reads are brought to you by the letter I and the number 5. I hope they resonate with you.
- Anna Farmery serves up yet another tasty podcast – Innovation is a Social Process featuring author, Patrick Howie
- Stefano Maggi shares a TED talk with volunteer firefighter, Mark Bezos. It’s a story of how to be remarkable – one act at a time
- Mark Pollard has been on fire, writing plenty of scorchingly good posts – but this one on social media monitoring tools asks all the right questions
- Ron Shevlin announces a new social media influence measurement tool. You’re going to love it
- We all talk about leaders, but what about followers? You can learn about the art of followership from the brainiac Matt Moore at one of his upcoming events in Sydney and Melbourne.