With a bunch of travel and plenty of work over the last month, I’ve been a little tardy getting the five must-read posts out. That’s not to say that I haven’t been reading – it’s just that I haven’t been writing!
Anyway, this week’s five must-reads are show stoppers!
- Edward Boches shares a video of Steven Johnson, but also delves into his thinking for a great post – Four Ways to Stimulate Good Ideas. I particularly like “connect rather than protect” – even if it is easier to say than do!
- David Armano reminds us that social business doesn’t succeed unless it is ignited from the top down. Sure bottom-up is great, but when there’s always a reason to STOP something, executive support is what will keep it going well after you get it STARTED.
- Stefano Maggi shares some useful lessons that are already coming out of the new Starbucks digital network experience. It’s about the proposition, the strategy, the network of products and then the network of people. Nice!
- If you are looking for an internship, the Julian Cole’s Six Tips to Nailing an Internship is gold. Gold I tell you!
- How do you combine entertainment, comedy, social media and social good? Comedian Adam Hills shows how it’s done in style – raising over $30,000 in the process.