As we edge our way into spring here in the southern hemisphere, I can feel the energy and excitement that comes with the promise of warmer days. And these five must-read posts from last week will hopefully get your week started in the best possible way! Enjoy.
- Are you in a social media role for your company? How do you manage it? David Armano shares five tips for corporate ambassadors everywhere.
- I don’t normally include posts from the big blog publishing sites, but this post from Mashable on Facebook Insights is perfect for beginners (and the more experienced).
- Where does innovation happen? Saul Kaplan asks us to look between the silos in our organisations – to spend some time there. He calls it interstitial innovation. It’s like magic and I like it.
- For all our connectedness, it’s not about the technology (except for you gadget geeks, of course). The technology helps serve a purpose – to bring us together. This post from Olivier Blanchard reminds us that a real, real life, lived in the moment can sometime be the most memorable.
- In case you were looking, Valeria Maltoni shares 104 Social Media Case Studies. No, it’s not Valeria’s longest blog post ever. But it is very clever.