This week there’s a mish-mash of ideas, images and presentations. There’s food for thought, stimulation for the senses and some short, sharp shocks to kick start your imagination.
- Valeria Maltoni shares 100 thoughts on social media
- Shiv Singh talks social influence marketing and the convergence of online and offline identities
- Jamie Madigan walks us through the psychology of games – why we do what we do with friends (and screw that other guy)
- Jye Smith shows exactly how to measure the viral nature of video via the Nike Write the Future video – make your content great, but unsearchable – then leak the direct URL. From 100,000 to 6 million views in a few days. Seems like they know what they are doing.
- Angus shares photos of the Carpet of Flowers in Brussels. Stunning. Makes me miss my friend Luc.