There is just so much good quality material flying around this week it is hard to contain my list to just five. But here goes:
- Scott Monty serves up Fear and Loathing in Social Media – and steps us through the 5 Stages of Social Media Grief (your brand or your brand manager will need to go through these five steps before realising that yes, social media is here to stay)
- I am sure you have seen those ragged, half-alive social zombies – the social microsite that is left to hang in cyberspace long after the campaign finishes. Armando Alves suggests we should clean up the mess we made in the first place!
- Angus shares a way to claim your expensive meal even if you lost your receipts.
- Sometimes rather than writing more, maybe we should just stop. (Hmmm, could be a problem for me). Amber Naslund takes her time to consider how to take the conversation to a new level.
- You were always on my mind – or why David Gillespie thinks, rightly, that good branding is not about being top of mind, but being embedded in culture and behaviour.