It can be easy to miss the gems in a full RSS reader list – but these five posts from last week are certainly worth a closer look!
- Paul McEnany shares an excellent video presentation featuring Stephen Downes
- Kevin Dugan showcases the original “one run hit” – the Daisy Girl ad. It was the TV spot that helped elect President Lyndon Johnson way back in 1964.
- Ron Shevlin’s new blog is already kicking by brain into gear. Check it out for yourself!
- BL Ochman digs into the new People of Walmart blog – why it is a hit and why Walmart can’t and shouldn’t stop it
- Mark Hancock pours scorn on the lazy and offensive fake ad from DDB Brazil.