Some gold from last week. Feed your brain:
- Sean Moffitt looks at personal reach and the transformation this has on both our personal and professional lives.
- Not everyone you meet online is going rush up to greet you when you meet face-to-face. Chris Guillebaeau reminds us that sometimes, social media is for introverts.
- Tiphereth Gloria is keeping an eye on Facebook for us all – and showing how exactly our privacy is a subject for continual experimentation.
- Part of the power of social networks is the way it transforms our sense of “connectedness”. It also opens the door to an unusual form of happenstance – what Ian Lyons calls directed serendipity. In this great post, Amber Naslund talks potential, surprise and exploration.
- Kevin Dugan combines social media with The Highlander to remind us that choosing your own path is one of the best choices we can ever make.
Is there something that I missed? What were your must-reads from last week?