Well, it has been a very big week. There have been lot of ideas filling my brain and, as always, there is plenty of work to do. All this means, of course, that my blog debt has been racking up. So while I normally dislike writing link-style posts, I really have no choice this week. Here goes:
- John Grant’s new book, the Green Marketing Manifesto launched to rave reviews. Get your copy on Amazon.
- New friends on Facebook — Maria Sokolova, Jasmin Tragas and Ariel Waldman (happy birthday, Ariel)
- Had a great time presenting on the Business of Web 2.0 at Macquarie Graduate School of Management
- Agreed with Mack Collier on the disappointing ham fist (or is it cold turkey?) AdAge has made of Todd And’s Power 150
- Closed off the So, You Think You Can Market competition … with Casey Degon coming up trumps
- Started working on the next Eat.Sleep.Blog with Sean and Paul (plus special guest) — just need to wait for Kaltura to stop overwriting everything we do!
- Heard from an old friend, made a new one and connected with a new CSR cause
- Looking forward to InterestingSouth next week