It has been a long time between drinks, but Sean, Paul and I are finally back with the next instalment of Eat.Sleep.Blog. And in our ongoing exploration of technologies, we have shifted, yet again … this time trying out the new Kaltura video collaboration system.
A couple of days we started thinking about doing another episode … so I suggested we try Kaltura to make the recording. Sean setup a series of clips as a framework and our "experiment" very quickly turned into a production rough cut … thanks largely to the ease of use of the system. Despite a few issues with permissions, it is surprisingly easy to arrange, edit and produce a video podcast. And while this first Kaltura episode is a little rough … I am sure it will get better over time.
This episode covers:
- Questions about "value"
- Coverage of Wilkinson Sword’s Fight for Kisses Campaign
- Richard Huntington’s Are Brand Ideas Too Big for Advertising
- Culture of experimentation vs the challenge of digital storytelling
- The weather in Texas
- The So, You Think You Can Market competition
- Joseph Jaffe’s Join the Conversation launch