OK … so I still cannot comment on ANY Typepad blog — and it seems that some of you cannot comment here. I don’t know what is going on, and the Typepad folks don’t seem to be able to fix it. So it seems I will have to write my comments here and link back. Unfortunately this means that I can’t really engage in the conversation … and it is quite frustrating, because there are some great discussions taking place at the moment!
- In celebration of Paul’s 1000th comment, he is handing over blog control to his readers — well to the reader who submits the 1000th comment. So, at last count, it looks like the winner is Tim Jackson who promises a fistful of curses and sharp insight that will make your eyes bleed.
- Cam is upset at the ongoing corporate branding and trademarking of common phrases. I agree.
- Ariel explains that men who look at women for 10 minutes per day achieve a similar level of health benefit as those who exercise for 30 minutes at the gym. Finally a type of exercise that I can cope with!
- Roger shares his travel adventures in Egypt with us all … showing his restless creative interest never holidays even when he does!
- Marcus has taken his bat and ball and gone home.
- His alter-ego continues to apply for jobs with top European agencies, finding that his approach while "genius", does not achieve the desired outcome.